- Successfully lead email and social media creative team
- Created registry packet including Howbook, Nowbook, Vowbook, and Freebook. These work together as a cohesive kit to provide bridal registrants everything they need to creative a comprehensive registry.
- Collaborated on monthly circulars that land in as many as 60 million mailboxes nationwide
Developed new redesign of social media content across multiple channels and directed the first several months of execution.
- Worked with client to update design of social media, email, and bi-weekly circulars
- Managed team in designing multiple emails weekly
- Created complete branding campaign for new gym specially designed for personal trainers
- Designed new logo and correlative pieces
Created materials for various national events, campaigns, and conferences. OCLC is a global library cooperative that makes information more accessible and useful to people around the world. These pieces are able to be downloaded resources for libraries all over the world.
- Worked with Bob Evans' internal team to create dynamic work to excite and motivate team members
- Designed illustrative pieces for charity events such as Pelotonia and the Best for the Cure Memorial Golf Outing
- Showcased Bob Evans' community endeavors in an illustrative book
- Illustrated and designed articles for Columbus Monthly
- Pitched concepts, designed articles, and collaborated with photographers and writers to publish a successful magazine every month
Columbus Society of Communicating Arts
Worked with well known designers and photographers to create an enticing poster for each month's speaking event.
Designing ultimate frisbee jerseys and graphic t-shirts are some of my favorite side projects.